A translator is required for written documents in a language other than English.

A translator deals with the written word. They translate written messages from one language to another. If you require a document such as a Birth Certificate, Divorce Paper or a Statutory Declaration to be translated into another language, you will require the services of a translator.

It is necessary that the translator is NAATI accredited.

For translation or interpreting services contact (NAATI) National Accreditation Authority of Translators & Interpreters. Offices all over Australia or phone 1300 557 470